Electric scooter common sense
1. Electric scooters must use original parts, otherwise it is prone to danger.
2. Before riding, adjust the height of the electric scooter to suit your height.
3. Select an electric scooter with better braking performance and be familiar with the brake position.
4. Timing the bearings at regular intervals to reduce the resistance to sliding.
5. Beginners should slide on the road with a small slope and gradually deepen the difficulty.
6. Do not slide on wet or overly bumpy roads.